Creating engaging images that tell your story, capturing the essence of a person or experience with skill and empathy.
Engaging audiences with warmth and wit, compassion and challenge, insight and authority, humanity and understanding.
Giving your event impact through natural rapport, skilful encouragement, humour, insight and curiosity.
Ten things about me you might not know -
- I started in broadcasting on radio station W963, which was the campus radio station for the University of Warwick. So did Simon Mayo, and Timmy Mallett
- I once bought a shop’s entire stock of three thousand 78rpm records (I’ve still got most of them)
- My mum used to be Ian Dury’s babysitter
- If you don’t like having your picture taken, I can help you. As a portrait photographer, I specialise in reluctant subjects!
- I once spent an afternoon playing table-tennis with Supertramp
- The biggest event I’ve ever hosted was a massive firework display that lit up miles of the coast of County Durham
- I compered a charity concert on the same stage on which Sid James gave his last performance
- For the whole summer of 1976, I tried to persuade my friends to call me by the nickname ‘T-Bone’ (it didn’t catch on)
- I’ve interviewed Gordon Brown on a train, Cliff Richard in a caravan and the Go-Betweens in a shower cubicle
- I have no idea what people mean when they tell me ‘you don’t look like you sound on the radio’